Thank you for the nomination Zoe Marie Lloyd (www.zoemarielloyd.com)
So what is an Liebster award?!
The liebster is an award which helps new bloggers promote there blog and helps them connect with other bloggers and welcomes them in to the blogging community
Now for the rules for the bloggers I am going to nominate:
These rules have been copy and pasted from Zoe’s post on her blog
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) At the bottom of this post I’ve included a whole lot of images you can use for your 2016 Liebster Award.
3. For the 2016 Liebster Award I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
4. Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
6. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
7. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)
For my favourite blog at the minute that I have chosen is (drum roll please)……Every cloud, mummy. Her blog is over on everycloudmummy.wordpress.com What I love about her blog is she has a bit of everything. I love the layout of her blog, its so pretty and girly! Her blog about tantrums is basically my life in a nutshell! I love that blog! Its full of tips and tricks on how to deal with your terror toddler. Keep up the good work!
Now the 10 facts about me I have already done a post on that so I’m not going to bore you all with it but ill just leave the link for it here https://justbeingrebecca.com/2016/10/15/20-things-about-me/
Roxanne – http://www.everycloudmummy.wordpress.com
Kelly – http://www.naturemumblog.co.uk
Laura – http://www.mylifeasamummy.com
Thank you so much Zoe for the nomination!
Thank you for reading!