On Sunday Jonny and I ventured out in to London completely toddler-free. Nanny Julie has Elsa over the weekend and we went to explore the big for the day. This was our day:
- We got dropped off in Kensington and explore the Underground until the Science Museum opened. We visited the Science Museum for around an hour.
- Then we walked to Harrods and stopped for some lunch on Brompton Road.
- After lunch we went for a stroll around Hyde Park which then turned in to shopping on Oxford Street.
- I checked our map and discovered Victoria Secret was only a short walk away so we then shopped there and WOW! It’s more like a museum than a shop!
- We then decided to make our way to Trafalgar Square and came across Buckingham Palace.
- Trafalgar Square and explore there. Then we wanted to visit M&M World on Leicester Square.
- We walked over the Golden Jubilee bridge over to the London eye and we admired the view for a while.
- Then made our way over Westminster bridge to Big Ben, House of Commons and Westminster Abbey.
- We then got picked up from Parliament Square.
After we sat down in the car we then realised (after the help of aching legs and feet) that we had in fact walked quite a distance.
Maybe we should have just got the tube or a bus!
Here is our photo gallery: