You have to laugh have created a quiz for bloggers so we can all get to know each other a little better and also our lovely readers can find out some random facts about us!
1) Fill in the gap: Before I had children I never …..
Thought that I would speak to cuddly toys as much as I actually do. Honestly I think I’m going mad.
2) What is the most annoying toy that your child owns or has owned and why?
Anything that makes a noise. No, seriously toys that make any sound after a while become annoying.
3) Would you rather be covered in poo or covered in puke?
Umm…tough one. I want to say neither but I don’t think that is an option, so I’m going to say poo. Just because I have to answer.
4) Is Peppa Pig more annoying than Postman Pat is bad at his job? Discuss.
Defiantly Peppa Pig is more annoying. I do sometimes wonder why no one has made her in to a bacon sandwich yet! Haha
5) What time constitutes a lie-in in your house now and how does this compare to your pre-child days?
I have a wonderful husband (trying to score some brownie points) so on a Sunday I can normally lay in to 10! I am so spoilt! Before having Elsa I would wake up whenever I pleased!
6) What is your favourite swear word or swear word combo and when was the last time you used it?
There is a few! Many that are not appropriate for a place like my blog! Haha!
7) Tell us your worst ever nappy or potty training experience.
I think I speak for most if not all parents when I say any messy nappy!
8) There is no electricity and won’t be for the next week. NONE. After eating the contents of the freezer (assuming you have a gas cooker) what the hell do you do with yourself?
Book us in to the nearest hotel…Elsa can’t live without Cbeebies and we don’t want to be on the receiving end of a snotty Elsa.
9) If you didn’t need the money and didn’t have a little one what would you spend your days doing?
My Husband is going to hate me saying this but…Tom Hardy?
10) If squirrels ruled the world, what do you think would be the advantages and disadvantages?
Not really something I have ever thought about to be honest, but an advantage would be they eat nuts so we don’t have to worry about the worlds chocolate supply and disadvantages would be what if they turn on us, I can imagine they give a bad bite!
11) If you could have anyone round for dinner, alive or dead, which 3 people would you choose? (NB – If you pick a dead person they would be alive during dinner – you wouldn’t just be dining with a corpse. That would be creepy)
Beyoncé, Tom Hardy and David Beckham.
12) What is your favourite funny blog post ever (your own, or someone else’s)?
Anything The Unmumsy Mum has ever wrote! I think she is so funny and just an inspiration for us parent bloggers.
Now the 3 bloggers that I am going to tag are:
A Norfolk Mummy – http://www.anorfolkmummy.wordpress.com
Norwich Mumbler – http://www.norwich.mumbler.co.uk
Autumns Mummy – http://www.autumnsmummyblog.com
My next job is to change 2 questions so my 2 questions are:
Who would win in a fight Mr Tumble or Mr Bloom? & If you had unlimited cash for 1 week what would you do or where would you go?
I then have to tag You have to laugh and all bloggers tag can do the same.
Thank you Just Average Jen for tagging me!