Weekends, half term and summer holidays!
These are all times that children need to be entertained. To help parents who live in Norfolk or are maybe coming here on holiday I have made a list of places to visit all over Norfolk!
- Holkham Hall and Estate – http://www.holkham.co.uk/
- Bewilderwood (Wroxham) – http://www.bewilderwood.co.uk/
- Sea life Centre ( Hunstanton and Great Yarmouth) – https://www.visitsealife.com/
- Snettisham Park – http://www.snettishampark.co.uk/
- Pettitts Animal Park (Norwich) – https://www.pettittsadventurepark.co.uk/
- Wells and Walsingham railway – http://www.wellswalsinghamrailway.co.uk/
- Pleasurewood Hills Theme park (Lowestoft) – http://pleasurewoodhills.com/
- Pensthorpe Natural park (Fakenham) – http://www.pensthorpe.com/
- Amazona Zoo (Cromer) – http://www.amazonazoo.co.uk/
- Norfolk Lavender (Heacham) – https://norfolk-lavender.co.uk/
- Oxburgh Hall (Swaffham) – https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/oxburgh-hall
- Norwich Castle – http://www.museums.norfolk.gov.uk/Visit_Us/Norwich_Castle/index.htm
- Thursford – http://www.thursford.com/
- Thrigby Hall (Great Yarmouth) – http://www.thrigbyhall.co.uk/
- North Norfolk railway (Sheringham) – http://www.nnrailway.co.uk/
- Dinosaur Adventure (Lenwade) – http://www.dinosauradventure.co.uk/
- Hillside Animal and Shire Horse Sanctuary (Frettenham) – http://www.hillside.org.uk/
- Banham Zoo (Banham) – http://www.banhamzoo.co.uk/
- Bressingham Steam and Gardens (Diss) – http://bressingham.co.uk/home.aspx
- Brancaster Activity Center – https://www.nationaltrust.org.uk/brancaster-activity-centre
These are just a few of the great places to visit!
If there are any that you would like me to review then please comment on this post
One thought on “20 things to do in Norfolk!”
Love the dinosaur park ! Need to visit bressingham and Norfolk lavender , great list !