I was kindly sent a box of goodies for Elsa to try out from Vital Baby. I thought the best way to show you what we were sent is by doing a haul!
Vital Baby is available in Mothercare, Toys ‘R’ Us and many other shops around the Uk. When I first looked on their website one of the first things I noticed was how brilliant the price point is! When we opened the box and had a look at what we received, the quality of the products is brilliant especially for the price. Vital Baby has a wide range of products available from baby bottles to bath toys. They have most bases covered when it comes to baby and toddler essentials.
1. Vital Baby Rabbit Tableware set – The pattern on this bowl and plate set is beautiful. They are a brilliant size and feel very well made. They are made from a plastic that I feel if Elsa threw them then it wouldn’t chip or crack. The bottom of both the plate and bowl have a non slip base, this is excellent to help avoid any unwanted accidents that include food going all over the room when the bowl or plate slips off the high chair or table.
2. Vital Baby No Mess Trap a snack – I’ve been looking for something like this for Elsa for a while but never found one that looked any good. The size is perfect. It is handy that it has handle and it easy to get the snacks out but at the same time there is no worry about there being a mess as it keeps the snacks in the pot with the special lid.
3.Vital Baby Stainless Steel Cutlery Set – We are really lucky that Elsa has always been interested in using cutlery when eating but I’ve always struggled to find a set that also included a suitable knife. Either sets not have a knife with them or they aren’t suitable for a 2 year old to use.
4. Vital Baby Simply an Easy Drink Cup – Elsa is 2 so I wasn’t sure if she would use a cup with handles but she loves using it. It is a simple cup, it’s easy to clean with only 2 part the cup itself and the lid, not like some cups that feel like they have a million pieces to clean.
5. Vital Baby Fruity Fragrance Hand and Face Wipes – These smell amazing and they are very gentle on then skin. They clean the most grubbiest of faces!
6. Vital Baby Mum On The Go Disposable Changing mats and Bibs – You get 3 disposable bibs and 1 disposable changing mat. They are the perfect size for a handbag or changing bag, they come in a handy little pouch. The mats and bibs themselves are waterproof and soft so they are going to be very comfy for your little one. I can’t wait to use these on a day out with Cleo!
I hope you enjoyed this haul!
I was kindly sent these items from Vital Baby