Thank you Cassie from Lily’s Little Learners for the tag.
We all have News Years resolutions but I am going to tell you my top 18 things for 2018. These are things I want to do and achieve throughout the year.
- Try and ignore what others say and do what I want – A lot of people say this is one of their resolutions. You should always do things that make you happy.
- Up my social media game – This year I want to have a serious go at making my social media better. By the end of the year, my goal is to double my followers and likes.
- Write more – Even if it never gets published.
- Get my voice out there – There’s so much I want to say and this year I will say it
- Keep on advocating – This on is pretty obvious, it is what I do and this year I will be doing it more than last
- Make more blogger friends – The bigger the support group the better
- Use my time wisely – Split my time so I’m spending time doing everything I love
- Make more memories – Last year I took so many photos and we did so much but in 2018 I want to fit in as much as I possibly can
- Climb Snowden when we go on holiday to Wales
- Get another tattoo
- Have more holidays and days out
- Drink more gin
- Eat less chocolate
- Make our garden perfect
- Finish my journalism diploma
- Stay focused and motivated
- Try something new
- Stop comparing myself, life and blog to other people