You can’t buy happiness but you can buy make up and that is pretty much the same thing.
I’m quite nosey when it comes to wanting to know what other beauty lovers have in their make up bags or wanting to know what their favourite products are. My recommended videos on YouTube 70% of the time are make up collections or monthly favourites from top beauty gurus. So I decided that I wanted to help people just like me and show you what is in my make up bag!
I do have 2 young children so please be aware that most days more than half of these products don’t actually end up on my face.
- Elf poreless primer
- MakeUp Revolution aqua priming base
- MakeUp Revolution ultra strobing cream
- BD Trade secrets mattifying foundation
- MakeUp Revolution pressed powder
- MaxFactor crème puff pressed powder
- MakeUp Revolution vivid baked bronzer
- MakeUp Revolution oil control fixing spray
- MakeUp Revolution focus and fix eye primer
- MakeUp Revolution love conquers all palette
- Soap and Glory super cat liner
- Arbonne it’s a long story mascara
- Soap and Glory thick and fast mascara
- MakeUp Revolution ultra brow
- Soap and Glory archery
- Benefit Gimmee brow
- Benefit goof proof
- Benefit ready, set, brow
- Freedom make up reds collection
- MakeUp Revolution in Dazzel
- Maybelline in Tantalizing Taupe
- 2 Nivea lip shines
- Victoria Secret gloss
I have a lot of brushes, some get used regularly, some only once in a while. My collection includes quite a few Real Techniques brushes. I also have other brands but I just love RT brushes. I have a big paddle brush which is a dupe of the Artis brush that I wanted to try, it’s not a bad brush!
So that’s what is in my bag!
This will without a doubt change in the next couple of months but if there is any products you would like to know about then just comment below!