When you find out you are pregnant for the first time. It’s an extraordinary experience. Your body is changing in ways you never imagined it could. You are amazed by every aspect of being pregnant. As magical as your first pregnancy is, your following pregnancies (however that may be) are a lot less ‘magical’. Although it is still an amazing time in your life, things in your second pregnancy seem to be different. The same goes for when your little one is actually here.
Here are 5 differences between 1st and 2nd baby…
- Research – With your 1st baby, you were well informed and you kept an eye on every milestone. You also had every book going! With your 2nd baby, things are not like that at all. You realise that your baby will do things when and as they want to do them.
- Celebrations – When you have your 1st baby, you have a baby shower and have a big party when you bring your baby home. With your 2nd baby, you are so much more laid back and you realise that you don’t need all of that to celebrate your baby’s birth.
- Attention – With your 1st baby, at any sign of your baby crying you are there at their side. With your 2nd baby, you realise that you don’t need to rush at their every beck and call!
- Messiness – 1st baby, the first sight of any sick or mess your baby gets changed in to a completely new outfit. 2nd baby, wears the same baby grow (yes, baby grow and not full outfit) for 3 days running and you clean EVERYTHING with a baby wipe.
- Love – With your 1st baby you discover love that you never thought you could before. With your 2nd baby, you discover you were wrong and that love like that can in fact be recreated.
Although there are many differences. 1 thing stays the same, the parents want and need to bond with their little one. Vicks BabyRub is here to help, with its mild fragrances of Rosemary, Lavender and Aloe Vera. Vicks BabyRub is perfect for that essential bonding time before baby’s bedtime or after baby’s bath time. It provides a gentle and soothing experience in your baby’s routine. Vicks BabyRub has a variety of uses from helping your baby if they are irritable from teething to if your baby needs settling if they are feeling unwell to just simply helping provide a soothing moment for both baby and parents.
This post is an entry for BritMums #VicksBabyRub challenge, sponsored by Vicks BabyRub. Specially designed for babies 6 months and over, Vicks BabyRub is available at Boots, Superdrug, Tesco, Asda, Waitrose and all good pharmacy chains. RRP £3.99