It’s that time of the year again, when everyone feels the need to clean every where and everything. Depending on your cleaning routine for the rest of the year, spring cleaning will either be a little tidy up or a huge mission. Whether you are someone who keeps everything organised and spotless or someone who has one big clear out once a year, I have 5 tips to help you with your spring cleaning.
- Stock up – Before you can get hands on with your cleaning, my first and most important tip is to stock up on new cleaning products for every aspect of your house. It makes spring cleaning the house that little bit more special if you are using brand new products.
- Choose a new fragrance – Like a lot of people I love to have candles in pretty much every room in the house. Changing fragrances when the seasons change is a beautiful way to incorporate the seasons in your home. There is such a variety of candles online and some great deals too!
- Make lists – I do this with everything in my life. I am a list writer, some people do it and some people don’t need to. For me, it makes me feel like I have a control of the jobs that I need to do. I know what needs doing and I can work my way through the list, it also makes me feel amazing when I have completed all the jobs.
- Get help – By this I mean family and friends. Let your children join in, make it a bit of a game and if the job is too big just for you to handle then ask for help from other people. It is ok to ask for a little bit of help once in a while. Once your spring cleaning is done you will be glad that you asked for the help!
- Have fun – I know this one sounds a bit silly but trust me, if you make cleaning as fun as possible it wont seem like such a chore. Dance while placing your candles round the house, sing to the best karaoke songs while hoovering, literally doing what you feel like while cleaning. Have as much fun as possible!
Spring cleaning can make you feel so much better about being at home but as well as spring cleaning your home you could also try your car and your phone. Clear out anything you don’t need.
*Disclaimer – This is a sponsered post