A new haircare brand has been launched to meet the increased demand for natural beauty products. Exclusive to Tesco, Organic Haircare is a fun and fruity range. Their range includes shampoo, conditioner and hair mask and all are available in a variety of beautiful scents. All of which have their own benefit to your hair.
- Coconut and Shea – Made for dry and damaged hair, organic coconut nourishes hair to leave it shiny and helps to revive damaged hair. Organic Shea hydrates to help repair split ends leaving hair feeling rejuvenated.
- Argan and Amia – Made to nourish and strengthen. Organic Moroccan argan oil is rich in antioxidants, essential fatty acids and vitamin E which helps restore dull lifeless hair. Organic Amia deeply conditions leaving your hair looking and feeling amazing. Both also help repair hair from styling and heat damage.
- Honey and Avocado – Organic honey is packed with vitamins to restore shine to your hair as well as keeping frizz at bay. Organic avocado rejuvenates hair with its ultra rich and naturally packed goodness
- Pomegranate and Patchouli – Both pomegranate and patchouli are bursting with essential oils to give your hair extra strength and vitality. Organic pomegranate leaves your hair looking shiny while organic patchouli oil leaves your hair feeling luxuriously soft.
- Raspberry and Acai – Gives your hair a volumising boost while still keeping it manageable. Organic raspberry is high in vitamin C and organic acai is high in vitamin A, E and B. Together they give your hair volume and strength.
Over the past few weeks I have been testing out the whole range in raspberry and acai. My hair is naturally wavy and can be unruly so I wanted something that would maintain its thickness but at the same time makes my hair more manageable. After using the shampoo, conditioner and hair mask together, I was very impressed to see that it does in fact do exactly what it says it’s meant to. The products do make my hair more manageable while also making it smell amazing. The range of products is available from Tesco so is widely available and only costs £2.50 a product meaning it is also affordable.
Organic Shop products are free from parabens, SLS, mineral oils, GMO and no harmful microbeads. They are also against testing on animals and they make sure all of their packaging is recyclable. They are doing their very best to help protect the planet.
*Disclaimer – I was sent the Organic Shop range in exchange for a review *