It’s another post in my popular Interview With A Blogger Series! This time it is with Ashlea from Keepingupwiththekays_
- Can you tell us about you and your blog?
I’m Ashlea, 28, from Hull but currently live in Selby, I have 3 children, Lottie 7, Jasmine 3 and Rory 1. My blog is to document our lives and the struggles I face as being a parent with a chronic illness and anxiety and depression.
- How long have you been blogging?
Since around October last year.
- Why do you blog and why did you start?
I started as it gave me a chance to write everything down and for it to give me a bit of a focus.
- What is your best thing about blogging?
Just being able to write everything down and clear my head.
- What is your worst thing about blogging?
Trying to always find the time.
- Who are your favourite bloggers/parents on social media?
I absolutely love Susie Verrill and have followed her for quite some time now! I also love Mother of Daughters and Father of Daughters.
- What is your favourite social media platform and why?
Instagram, the community is amazing. I’ve met some fabulous people through my Instagram.
- What is your number 1 goal that you would love to achieve?
I think I already achieve it, just to have people follow my day-to-day life and to read my blogs is amazing. I’m happy with just 1!
- What is the dream brand that you would love to work with?
Mamas and Papas as throughout all 3 pregnancies they are the brand I’ve always used for prams and other bits and bobs. Also Ella’s Kitchen, another brand I’ve used for all 3.
- What are your social media names?
@keepingupwiththekays_ on Insta
Thank you to Ashlea for taking part!
Keep your eyes peeled for the next post in this series!