As Jonny’s Birthday is in July, I thought there would no better time to do a gift guide for the man or men in your life.
Men are so much harder to buy for and sometimes you don’t just want to get them the normal chocolate and socks. Whether it is for your Husband, Dad, Grandad, Brother or friend, I have got something for everyone in this gift guide.
- Thortful Cards – Whatever the occasion you are going to need a card. Times have changed and cards are no longer just a little something. Thortful cards have the personalised cards that everyone knows and loves as well as funky fun cards. These cards are unique, from their mug cake card to their sock card these have a little extra something for the man in your life.
- Olverum Bath Oil – This is for those sporty men. Olverum Bath Oil is a blend of essential oils that help ease tension in the body. Perfect to use after a gym session or after a kick about with the lads. With a unisex scent it is suitable for men and woman. Obviously bath oil isn’t something you would think of as a present for a man but this oil is amazing for tense muscles and just needing to relax.
- Vonshef Cheese Board and Knife set – For the man who loves his cheese. This Vonsef Cheese board is made from Bamboo and it opens up to reveal 3 high quality cheese knifes. Whether you are hosting parties or just on your own a cheese board like this is a must! With it’s sleek design this would look beautiful in the kitchen with cheese or without.
- Personalised Peppa Pig Daddy’s Words of Wisdom book from Penwizard – What is a gift guide without a mention of Peppa Pig! The ideal book for Daddies of your little one loves Peppa Pig. This book is personalised so you can change the characters to look like Daddy and the kids. You can also change names. It is the perfect gift and keepsake.
- Retro Popcorn Maker – Who doesn’t love popcorn?! This retro popcorn machine is perfect for the man in your life that loves to watch movies and snack. The bright red retro design also means it looks amazing on a kitchen worktop or in your living room! It is easy to use and is ideal if experimenting with food as you can create your very own popcorn flavour!
*Disclaimer – I was kindly sent these products in exchange for a mention in the gift guide*
You can now vote for me in The Norfolk Pregnancy, Baby and Child 2018 Awards! It takes 30 second to vote and would mean so much to me! You can vote here: https://www.theparentandbabyshow.co.uk/vote-in-the-norfolk-pregnancy-baby-and-child-2018-awards-sponsored-by-voewood/vote-norfolk-blogger/