It has been a while since I posted an interview, time just goes so quickly and other things come up. But I am back on it and this post I am interviewing Mama to the Froglets!
- Can you tell us about you and your blog?
My name is Hayley, I’m 30 years old and work as a manager in the NHS. I am currently on maternity leave with my 11 week old little girl, Lucy. I also have a 2.5 year old called Ben. Married to Simon since April 2015. My blog is about my life, my family and hoping to start having guest bloggers to allow everyone to share in our community. Link to the blog is https://mamatothefroglets.wordpress.com/
- How long have you been blogging?
I have been on Instagram since I was pregnant with Ben in 2015, but only started blogging on this maternity leave, a few months ago!
- Why do you blog and why did you start?
I started instagram/blogging mainly as a way of capturing memories of my family to look back on later on.
- What is your best thing about blogging?
I enjoy getting my thoughts and photos down and being able to look back on it later will be precious.
- What is your worst thing about blogging?
Knowing how much to share. It took a lot of confidence for me to start and I still think people find me boring! I’m worried about any negative feedback.
- Who are your favourite bloggers/parents on social media?
- What is your favourite social media platform and why?
Instagram, unsure why. Just think it suits me. I have had Facebook for 12 years and just felt I needed a fresh platform to blog on. I find the community stronger on Instagram too.
- What is your number 1 goal that you would love to achieve?
Raise my family healthy and happy, being the best I can be.
- What is the dream brand that you would love to work with?
Ooh that’s a hard one. Probably someone homeware related as I’m no good at make up etc. I would’ve to work with Next who do homeward and fashion! Love their style.
- What are your social media names? So my readers can follow you!