We are coming up to the busiest time of the year and it shows, there are so many amazing events happening in October.
This is the first blog post that I have done which is an event roundup but this month is so so much and the events are worth talking about!
- PrimEvil – Roarr Dinosaur Park Lenwade – Award winning scare experience for teens/adults – 8th October to 31st October – PrimEvil
- Dippy’s Halloween Days – Roarr Dinosaur Park Lenwade – Family friendly immersive spooky event – 23rd October – 31st October – Roarr Dinosaur Adventure
- Wicked Wildlife – Pensthorpe Natural Park Fakenham – Family wil d themed spooky event – 23rd October – 31st October – Pensthorpe Natural Park
- The Real Halloween – Bradmoor Woods, King’s Lynn – A true celebration of Halloween – 30th – 31st October – Google for more info.
- Nightmares In Norfolk – King’s Lynn – A super scary event for adults – 26th October – 31st October – Nightmares of Norfolk
- Halloween Days – Pettitts Adventure Park Reedham – Family friendly Halloween fun – 23rd October – 31 October – Pettitts Adventure Park
- Pumpkin Festival – Wroxham Barns – A huge pumpkin festival for families – 23rd October – 31st October – Wroxham Barns
- Big Fish Little Fish Events – Epic Studios Norwich – A family friendly rave – 17th October – Big Fish Little Fish Events
- Thornham Village Autumn Fair – Thornham Village Hall – A autumn fair for everyone – 23rd to 24th October
If I find anymore events I will add then to this post!