2 and a half week off school for the children so what do we do?!
If you are coming to Norfolk or already live here then here is a few idea of how you could spend your Easter!
Norfolk isn’t just beaches and countryside. Even though those are what the county is known and loved for, there are many amazing things to do and with the weather starting to improve, Easter is a good time to start exploring this fine county.
I won’t go in to great detail about everything to do for families this April. I would be writing forever and let’s be honest, you would get bored! So I will do this in list form! That way it is a quick and simple list that you can screenshot or revisit whenever you want to.
– Pensthorpe Natural Park – Near Fakenham
– Norfolk Lavender – Heacham
– Holkham Hall
– Eaton Park, Norwich
– Snettisham Farm Park
-Time And Tide Museum – Great Yarmouth
– Mable’s Paint Pot – Burnham Market
– Sea Life Center – Hunstanton and Great Yarmouth
– Sandringham House and Gardens
– Thrigby Hall Zoo – Near Great Yarmouth
– Cromer Foot Golf
– Roarr Dinosaur Adventure – Lenwade
– Wells and Walsingham Light Railway
– Rainbow Fairground – Hunstanton
– Poppyline Railway – Sheringham to Holt
– Lynn Museum – King’s Lynn
– Walsingham Abbey
– Castle Acre
– Amazona Zoo – Cromer
– Castle Rising
– Blicking Hall
– Gravity Trampoline Park – Norwich
– Thursford Museum
– Africa Alive Zoo
– The huge amount of beaches: Cromer, Brancaster, Holkham, Wells-Next-The-Sea, Hunstanton, Heacham, Sheringham, Great Yarmouth to name a few
If you can think of anything else then comment below!