There is nothing more motivating then reading your favourite quotes. I always find them helpful when i need a gentle nudge to start writing again. I was looking at quotes to post on my social media the other day and I had this idea for a blog post, a short list of all my favouite quotes to do with the amazing world of blogging!
- A blog is merely a tool that lets you do anything from change the world to share your shopping list – Unknown
- To blog is to share, to connect, to create and to inspire
- One small positive blog post in the morning can change your whole day
- Blog like no one is reading. Blog for yourself. Blog because you feel compelled to share things you’re passionate about and you will never run out of material.
- Blogging is not rocket science, it’s about being yourself and putting what you have in to it.
- Doing well with blogging is not about writing one key post, it is about performing day after day and helping a few people at a time – Aaron Wall, Author of The Seobook Blog
- Social media is not about one time hits. It’s about building a loyal following over time – Syed Balkhi
- When you feel like giving up. Remember why you started.
- A blog is not only a platform to express your thoughts but also a medium to touch, motivate and inspire millions of lives.
I was tagged in a blog post by Tini from Trinimamabebe
The post consisted of 9 questions that you have to ask your toddler then post their answers, so i asked Elsa and here is what she said:
Whats the best thing about being a toddler?
Watch bbs (Cbeebies) all time
What makes you laugh?
Tumble (as in Mr Tumble)
What do you love and why?
I don’t know
What’s your favourite book?
What’s your favourite food?
What’s your favourite song?
Beast (Beauty and the Beast soundtrack)
What’s your favourite programme?
Peppa (Peppa Pig)
What’s your favourite toy?
What’s your favourite thing to do?
I like singing Beast
I now have to tag 3 other bloggers and pass this tag along, the bloggers I am tagging are:
Natasha from Mummy and Mouse
Charlotte from Cups of Charlotte
Laura from Dot Makes 4
So this week my little ol’ blog has turned one! I can’t believe it has been a year already, it’s crazy how quickly time goes!
Continue reading “My blog one year on!”
Toddlers are always up to mischief and looking for the next funny thing to do. Some things may make you laugh and some things may make you cry. Continue reading “5 funny little things about Elsa”
You have to laugh have created a quiz for bloggers so we can all get to know each other a little better and also our lovely readers can find out some random facts about us! Continue reading “The You have to laugh blogger quiz?”
Introducing my new name and new look blog! Continue reading “Rebranding the blog!”
Thank you for the nomination Zoe Marie Lloyd (www.zoemarielloyd.com)
So what is an Liebster award?!
Continue reading “I have been nominated for the Liebster award!”