We never like to sit in on a Sunday so we are always looking for new things to see and do.
As we live in Norfolk, right on the coast there is a lot of walks as you can imagine but sometimes we like something a bit more ‘exciting’. So I thought I would write up a list of some of our favourite places to give you a few ideas. Some things will be free and others there will be a cost but I will link all the websites so you can check them out.
- Snettisham Park Farm and Deer Safari – Last year we visited so much as we had a season ticket. It runs out in February but due to being pregnant I can’t go as it is now lambing season. After last year, I would highly recommend going! We love it! – http://www.snettishampark.co.uk/
- Banham Zoo – A bit further a field but well worth the journey. We have been taking Elsa to Banham Zoo since she was tiny and she falls more in love with it every time! Best Zoo in our eyes for miles! – http://www.banhamzoo.co.uk/
- Sandringham Estate – Most Sundays you will find Me, Jonny and Elsa at Sandringham going for a walk. It’s completely free and there are so many different walks to do. We have visited the house once but they do charge for that, it’s gorgeous. The house is now closed until April so check back then for opening times. – https://www.sandringhamestate.co.uk/
- Dinosaur Adventure Park – Best place on earth for a dinosaur obsessed toddler! We have visited twice, once when Elsa was a tiny baby and once not long after Christmas last year. The second visit was the most worth while as Elsa enjoyed it 100% times more!! We would defiantly recommend!! – http://www.dinosauradventure.co.uk/
- Holkham Hall – Yet again another beautiful place to go for a stroll on a Sunday. There is a small charge for car park but other than that it is free! Miles and miles to walk, you can spend all day just walking round the lake. – http://www.holkham.co.uk/
These are just a few but if you have any recommendations about places to visit then comment on this post! I will do another post with a few more in a couple of weeks and maybe some more detailed reviews.