This time 3 years ago I was writing my very first blog post. It is crazy how quickly time can fly by and it seems unreal that it has been 3 years since making this blog. Continue reading “It’s 3 Years Since I Started Blogging…”
Over the last month or so, I have encountered the joy of online comments and trolls. The one comment I see a lot is ‘Why do they bother to blog in the first place’ so I thought I would write a post and ask fellow Bloggers why they blog! Continue reading “The Reasons Why WE Blog!”
What kind of blogger am I?
It is a question that I ask myself sometimes and it is a question that I get asked by people wanting to know a bit more about my blog.
I think every child nowadays watches YouTube and knows about social media, it seems to be part of our everyday life.
There seems to be so many people starting blogs, the internet is a huge place and there is room for everyone. Continue reading “6 Must Haves If You Are A Blogger”
Little disclaimer – I am far from being a blog expert but since I started my blog I have learnt a thing or two on how to create a successful* blog. Continue reading “How to start a blog”
Thank you Cassie from Lily’s Little Learners for the tag.
We all have News Years resolutions but I am going to tell you my top 18 things for 2018. These are things I want to do and achieve throughout the year.
- Try and ignore what others say and do what I want – A lot of people say this is one of their resolutions. You should always do things that make you happy.
- Up my social media game – This year I want to have a serious go at making my social media better. By the end of the year, my goal is to double my followers and likes.
- Write more – Even if it never gets published.
- Get my voice out there – There’s so much I want to say and this year I will say it
- Keep on advocating – This on is pretty obvious, it is what I do and this year I will be doing it more than last
- Make more blogger friends – The bigger the support group the better
- Use my time wisely – Split my time so I’m spending time doing everything I love
- Make more memories – Last year I took so many photos and we did so much but in 2018 I want to fit in as much as I possibly can
- Climb Snowden when we go on holiday to Wales
- Get another tattoo
- Have more holidays and days out
- Drink more gin
- Eat less chocolate
- Make our garden perfect
- Finish my journalism diploma
- Stay focused and motivated
- Try something new
- Stop comparing myself, life and blog to other people