*AKA the Terror Toddler!
Oh the joy of toddlers!
All toddlers has tantrums but Elsa seems to have tantrums over some silly things so I have written a few down!
- I stop her from expressing her inner Picasso on my living room wall
- We don’t let her rugby tackle Rory
- I say ‘NO’ every hour of every day because yet again Elsa wants more ‘choc choc’ Yes, in Elsa language that is chocolate
- I don’t let her wear my bra on her head and go out of the house
- I have to hide every screw driver in the house because she tries to undo everything
- I tell her off because she is shouting from the roof tops ‘shut up mum!’
- I brush her hair, Yes even though she has gorgeous hair (my own biased opinion) she hates her hair being brushed
- I refer to her as my terror toddler
- I deny her more toothpaste on her already mountain on her toothbrush
- Even though she has already watched Toy Story 1,2 &3, oh and the shorts. She still wants to watch them all again but I want to watch some crappy daytime telly so the answer is ‘NO’
- She tips out a whole box of cereal and then has a breakdown
- I want to go to the toilet in peace ( like every parent)
- I cuddle Rory
- I am on my phone for more that 10 minutes at a time
- I try to do any work on my blog
Having a tantrum can be tiring but at the same time some of the things they do just make you laugh!